The Power of Love, and the Pineal Gland
“We look forward to the time when the Power of Love will replace the Love of Power. Then will our world know the blessings of peace.”
– William Gladstone
Some Very exciting news!! The folks at Thrive.com have put up a link to ReneCaisseTea.com on their Suppression of Natural Remedies page – which I might add is a great read! The page contains information about Royal Raymond Rife, Harry Hoxsey, Dr. Max Gerson, and …Rene Caisse! I am really honored to have a link from them! And I bet if Rene were still alive, she would be overjoyed to see her contribution to humanity being acknowledged in this awesome movie.
Well, David Wilcock is alive and well and has put in a second installment on his www.DivineCosmos.com website on the trillion dollar lawsuit - and it just keeps getting more interesting! Part III is imminent. This is pretty fascinating reading. Who needs science fiction? The truth is now stranger than the truth! Also well worth the watch is the video on his recently released book The Source Field Investigations.
in the Source Field video Wilcock discusses the ‘meditation effect.’ He recounts an experiment that involved 7000 people meditating simultaneously for peace. During the time they were meditating, there was a 72% reduction in terrorism around the world. The power of love! I think miracles are much more real than we might think, and that they are happening all of the time, if we only had eyes for them…make that three eyes…more on that below.
Dr. Gabriel Cousens leads a meditation team that lowers crime and war mentality all over the world…sometimes they physically trek to these places…and he posts on his site for all to join and when. Dr. Cousens’ website is a good place to visit, especially for those who have diabetes and are interested in controlling it through diet. He has documented how a raw vegan diet can reverse Diabetes in 30 days and I was very inspired by his documentary Simply Raw: Reversing Diabetes in 30 Days. It shadows the life-changing experiences of six people who do his 30 day program at the Tree of Life Rejuvenation Center. Rene Caisse discovered that Essiac was effective for diabetes, when a patient with both diabetes and cancer was taken off her insulin in order to take the Essiac treatment. Both diseases were cleared up, and the diabetes cleared up first! Some people have reported reducing their daily levels of insulin after taking Essiac for some months.*
The Pineal gland, also known as the third eye, is located in the geometric center of our brain, is shaped like a pinecone, but is only as big as a pea, and is hollow and filled with liquid. It is actually wired into the visual cortex of the brain just like the eyeball is. Also, the pinealocytes inside the gland resemble the rods and cones in the retina of the eye. Descartes called the pineal gland “the seat of the soul” and the place where all of our thoughts come from.
Darkness triggers electromagnetic activity in the gland to produce melatonin, a derivative of the amino acid tryptophan. Melatonin is important because its an anti-oxidant, and it scavenges free radicals, which is important in curtailing cancer. Melatonin protects the cell nucleus, thus helping prevent cell mutation, which can also cause cancer. All four of the Essiac herbs also have free radical scavenging and antioxidant properties, as well as other healing properties, as fully outlined in the new book by Sheila Snow and Mali Klein, The Complete Essiac Essentials.
There are crystalline structures floating around in this pineal gland liquid….and as they are compressed by energy fields, they give off colors of light, similar to how radio and TVs and computers work. The source field, which Wilcock says is what actually gives rise to electromagnetic energy, vibrates the crystals and releases the photons of whatever your astral body is seeing. And then this stuff gets fired into the visual cortex of the brain. Wow!
The pineal gland is often calcified in adults, filling up with mineral salts also known as ‘brain sand’ – and a major source of this problem appears to be fluoride. Fluoride accumulates in this gland even more than it does in bones and teeth. Fluoride is a neurotoxin which interferes with melatonin production. On top of that, melatonin production is reduced when puberty arrives. From this layperson’s perspective, less melatonin means less sleep means fewer dreams, and a calcified third eye would be something you’d want to avoid if you were looking for spiritual ‘enlightenment!’ Also, calcification is connected with higher cancer rates.
I do wonder…if we can get the brain sand out – and it appears its a reversible condition – would adults still have a melatonin deficit? Would it help reduce the cancer rate? The decline in melatonin is also connected with the aging process, so could a healthy functioning pineal gland actually contribute to longevity? My research sure points to that. And how might the synergistic combination of the four Essiac herbs be contributing to the health of the pineal and our endocrine system in the healing process? Burdock root, one of the four herbs, has been used to prevent the formation of calculi and stone in the kidneys and gall bladder, or to dissolve and expel those already formed. Could it be working to dissolve the calcification in the pineal gland as well?
So, how to have a healthy pineal gland? Here are the top pointers I have gleaned:
1. Use reverse osmosis filtering to remove the fluoride out of your drinking water.
2. Use non-fluoridated toothpaste, and be careful to also avoid sodium laurel sulphate. Update: A friendly critic also recommended to avoid “kaolin, kaolin clay, china clay, cosmetic clay, ceramic clay, silica etc. …We don’t have the technology to separate the kaolin from the ALUMINUM which is 37% or more… Silica is stuck in there too… ok for occasional use if sick, but not daily toothpaste because the mouth is the biggest gateway to the BRAIN and the aluminum goes straight through the delicate tissues of the mouth to the brain. You can look up kaolin clay if you’re interested on Mountain Rose Herbs and see it’s loaded w/ ALUMINUM. I talked to a kaolin clay mining manager in Georgia where we mine most of our kaolin in the u.s. (sadly this product is now being bought by the U.S. from Brazil and other countries where they are now mining it, wrecking their environment and health too…) and he said we don’t have the technology to separate the kaolin from the aluminum.” Better yet, just cut to the chase and make your own tooth powder!
3. Eat supper before dark, or at least by 7:30 p.m. so that digestion doesn’t interfere with your melatonin production, which is triggered by darkness. Its also best for melatonin production to not partake of any stimulants or stimulating activity after dark. Its good for a lot of reasons, to have digested your food by bedtime, so that you can take your Essiac on an empty stomach, at bed-time, just like Rene Caisse recommended.
4. There are exercises and meditations you can do to stimulate the pineal gland. Click here to view a pineal activator video entitled ‘The Miracle of 528 Hz Solfeggio and Fibonacci’
The source of this video looks very interesting too. Solfeggio frequencies, which are used in the video, are the original sound frequencies used in ancient Gregorian chants, before the 12 tone musical scale of today.
Also, click here to watch a simple exercise you can do called ‘beating the heavenly drum.’ It really does sound like a drum!
5. All signs point to spending ample time outdoors in the sun, and doing quieter activities when the darkness comes. Your hormones like a regular schedule! It appears that your pineal gland needs both sunlight and darkness, and you should try to get at least 30 mins. direct exposure to the sun every day – bare-headed and without sunglasses if possible. Its suggested that the shorter days in the winter might load one up with too much melatonin, and cause S.A.D. The special lights people use to counteract that supports this connection.
6. Diet. There is more and more evidence that this is the single most important factor in recovering from serious illness – diet, and Essiac. This appears to be the case for having a healthy pineal gland as well. Sun-dried seaweed vegetables such as kombu, arame, wakame, dulse, nori, etc. are supposed to be good, but I sure hope the oceans are clean enough to be eating these products. It is like getting sun, via foods with a lot of vitamin D in them. Also recommended are greens, like kale, turnip greens, mustard greens, bok choy, and collard greens. Green vegetables are a good source of chlorophyll which brings oxygen to tissue, which directly combats cancer on a cellular level. My philosophy is to find solutions through dietary means rather than through taking melatonin in pill form. More on diet in the next installment.
Here is to the power of love, and a new year ever expanding into higher consciousness and peace for everyone everywhere!
References and links:
- Two great toothpowder recipes -easy!
- Gabriel Cousens, M.D.
- 9 min. 28 sec. YouTube video: Alive With Gabriel Cousens – Live Food and Consciousness
- video by Dr.Mark Hyman, M.D. The Overwhelming Evidence of the Healing Power of Food Nice soundtrack!
- pineal gland activator video The Miracle of 528 Hz Solfeggio and Fibonacci
- to download the pineal activator video, and others
- videos on fluoride and the pineal gland on healthmaven.blogspot.com
- Natural News article A Fluoride-free Pineal Gland is More Important Than Ever
- David Wilcock
- Beating the Heavenly Drum – how to stimulate and decalcify your pineal gland – very simple.
- Natural News declares 2012 the year of Consciousness – way to go Mike Adams!
- Article: Human Growth Hormone, Melatonin and the Pineal Gland
- More on the pineal gland
- Descartes and the Pineal gland – fascinating. Find out why you look up to remember and down to think.
- Foods That Feed the Pineal Gland
*Please do not consider any of the above statements as medical claims or medical advice. I am not a real doctor I strongly recommend consulting with a qualified health care professional who is familiar with Essiac and other herbal remedies. Its always best to keep your doctor informed of any and all herbal regimens you may be following. Companies selling Essiac are legally barred from making any statements claiming that Essiac treats or prevents disease as it is not considered a drug by the FDA, it is considered a ‘health tonic’, which is considered a food. It appears the FDA forbids claims being made about food’s role in the treatment or prevention of disease. I agree wholeheartedly that Essiac nourishes the body and the synergistic effects of the four herbs in combination can be very nourishing indeed.
10 Responses »
Leave a Response